Baby Adoption With Us
We provide services for babies in designated, open, and semi-open adoptions. While we are a proud Colorado adoption agency, we do also work with interstate adoptions as well. We typically place infants and occasionally place children up to 1 year in age.
We provide complete adoption services on a sliding fee scale. These services include home studies, adoption counseling, adoption CORE education classes , legal relinquishment/termination, placement, post placement and adoption finalization.
An adoptive applicant may begin the process of adoption with Adoption Dreams Come True by calling the agency for a free consultation. A free consultation will provide a detailed explanation of the entire adoption procedure.
The Baby Adoption Process
- Adoption Consultation
- Portfolio development
- Presentation of portfolio to birth parents
- Introduction of birth and adoptive parents
- Counseling support for adoptive and birth parent prior to birth of the child
- Hospital support
- Placement of the child
- Post placement supervision
- Legal relinquishment, termination and finalization
- Interstate Compact if applicable